Expert Tile and Grout Cleaning Services for Santa Rosa and Sonoma County
A beautifully tiled floor can make areas of your home or commercial property look stunning.
When cleaned properly, even old tile can look new and attractive again.
However, when dirt and other contaminants build up over time, your tile floor may start to look dull.
Even worse, grime can cause grout to appear darker and discolored—even black!
You try to clean it, and may be able to improve things. But regular home cleaning often can’t remove built-up, ground-in dirt in the pores of tile or in the grout. In fact, harsh household cleaners can actually strip away sealants. This may open pores in the tile or stone and enable dirt or oils to penetrate and bond with the flooring.
You either need to try a new cleaning solution or consider professional tile and grout cleaning.
Tile and Grout Cleaning You Can Try Yourself
You may be able to get your tile and natural stone floor (even counter tops) cleaner with this solution:
- Sweep or vacuum your stone or tile floor to remove loose dirt.
- Wipe the surface with a cloth and hot water.
- Prepare a solution of ½ cup baking soda, ¼ cup hydrogen peroxide and a dash of dish soap (maybe 1 teaspoon). Mix thoroughly.
- Apply the solution onto grout and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Use a strong brush or toothbrush and vigorously scrub the grout areas.
- Rinse and wipe clean.
All Star Can Help with Tile, Grout and Stone Floor Cleaning
If you have tried cleaning tile and grout or stone yourself… and it didn’t work, or you just don’t feel like doing all that hard work, call us.
We’ll make life easy by giving your hard surfaces a professional cleaning to safely remove built up dirt and grime.
You can focus on other things and let us transform your surfaces.
We’ll restore your stone floor (outdoors, too!) or tile and grout to a clean, new look that makes you feel good just looking at it!
All Star’s professional tile and grout cleaning process will help make your tile surfaces, countertops and showers clean and fresh.
- We use a pH-balanced non-toxic cleaning solutions that are safe for you and pets.
- Our products don’t contain strippers, harsh acids or toxic, smelly chemicals.
- The process helps remove fungus, mold and household allergens.
- We complete the cleaning with a high-pressure rinse.
- After cleaning, we apply sealing agents to help protect your tile, grout and natural stone surfaces. This also reduces mildew and staining for up to two years.
Request an Estimate Now
Just submit this form, and we’ll get back to you. Or call (707) 837-1700.